The Miniature Inertial Labs Attitude and Heading Reference System, MiniAHRS is a high-performance strapdown system that determines absolute orientation (heading, pitch and roll) for any device on which it is mounted. Orientation is determined with high accuracy for both motionless and dynamic applications.
The Inertial Labs MiniAHRS utilizes 3-axes each of precision accelerometers, magnetometers and gyroscopes to provide accurate Heading, Pitch and Roll of the device under measure. Integration of gyroscopes’ output provides high frequency, real-time measurement of the device rotation about all three rotational axes. Accelerometers and Fluxgate magnetometer measure absolute Pitch, Roll and magnetic Azimuth at AHRS initial alignment as well as providing ongoing corrections to gyroscopes during operation.
KEY FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
• One model with multiple configurations at an exceptional price performance ratio
• State-of-the-art algorithms for different dynamic motions of Robots, UAV, UUV, UGV, AGV, ROV, Gimbals and Antennas
• Highly accuracy Magneto-Inductive and Fluxgate magnetometers
• Gyro-Stabilized Slaved Magnetic Heading
• Suitable for Primary Attitude Reference
• Advanced Kalman Filter based sensor fusion algorithms
• Embedded 2D and 3D magnetic calibration on hard and soft iron
• All solid-state components (no moving parts)
• Full temperature calibration of all sensing elements
• Environmentally sealed (IP67) and Compact design